Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sparkels Anyone?

I bought Bianca little bottles of clear nail polish with the glitter (aka sparkles per Bianca) for Easter this year. Once in a while I'd play with her and paint her toenails then I would put it away in the bathroom so she couldn't get to it. Well, guess what? SHE FOUND IT! and after she found it she asks Willy to open it and of coarse he opens it & has no clue to the fact that she could easily spill it on the rug, paint the walls with it, draw a picture on his chess board with it.... no clue at all. Anyways, I get home from work & I see this...



So then I start getting closer... Not only is she painting her toenails...she's ALREADY done her finger nails...take a look...


Not only did she do her nails...she did WILLY'S TOENAILS TOO!!!!!!!

Here's the final outcome of her nails...Sparkels anyone?


No comments: